Saturday, October 29, 2016

8 months went by fast!

So Sterling is 8 in a half months old!!
I have been having a great time learning how to be a good Mommy these past few months and it has been amazing watching him grow and learn. He just cut his first tooth this week and last night right before he fell asleep be asked for Da Da. Who was working a long shift.

It hasn't been easy learning this new role, but every day has been rewarding.
Sterling and I have been on a lot of adventures in this short time too! In June we took a trip to see Grandma, Poppy and Pop in Sydney and then in August we traveled to the USA to see Nana and Grandpa in Indiana.

Heres a few highlights!


My first Kangaroo with Dad!


Dad's Birthday! Sterling loved it!





First time at Grandmas!!

Being Silly with Poppy! 


Sterling meeting Uncle Simon!


At Grandma and Poppy's!



Sterling with Sarah!! Happy 40th Sarah!!


Waiting for a our flight in Dallas!


Sterling and Grandma!


Swingin on the back yard swing in Indiana


Hanging out with Grandpa at the Barn.


Ann and Kristy visit from Boise!



Children's museum with Aunt Mary and Aunt Anne for Nana's birthday!!


Grandma in the Harbour City!



Such fun!! Love this new lifestyle. So glad I have this little boy in my life! Graham and I are just so thankful and blessed!
You were worth the wait my boy! Love Mama.


1 comment: