Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Going Bush

So I am off next week with my work (Buzz Dance Theatre) to teach dance/drama in remote and regional towns in Western Australia.

The tour I am going on is called Big Stretch. I am traveling with 3 beautiful and amazing dancers to the Kimberley region of Western Australia. It will be a two week adventure and I am super excited. Our first week will be spent camping and traveling inland along the Fitzroy River visiting 4 different communities where we will teach dance and drama. Then we will spend a week in Broome teaching dance.

I will of course give you an update when I get back. But until then... here are a couple of photos, thanks to the internet.. of where I am going.

I will start out by flying into Broome and then driving to Fitzroy Crossing, spending one week in that region. Then I will drive back to Broome for a week. 

 The Boab Tree famous in the Kimberley

Broome Beach 


This is what you do for fun on a Broome Beach.. Camel Rides. 

 The town of Fitzroy Crossing from the air.

 Fitzroy River in Summer time (dry season) this is the time of year I am going.

Okay.. as promised I will give you an update when I get back..
Till then my friends.
Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment