Wednesday, August 1, 2012

7 of the Best Years


July 28th 2012

Graham and I have been married for 7 years! Wow the time flew by.
So glad I found my perfect match, and I am so thankful to god for bringing this amazing man into my life!

Some of the best of our journey so far:


  • Graham moves to the USA and marries me July 28th 2005.
  • Our first little tiny apartment at The Orchard in Indianapolis, where we "found" our little Lockie cat who now lives with my parents.
  • Canoeing and fishing with you on Indiana lakes.
  • Graham makes the best firework shows, and always includes parachute men for me! 
  • Mary and Graham move to Sydney Australia October 2006
  • Our first home in Sydney together.. over looking a beautiful nature reserve.. living room lizard that lives under our book shelf. Spiders bigger then your hand. Snakes breeding in the backyard. Possum and her baby living in the roof.. loud greek neighbors, only non greeks on the street (us)..we loved every moment!!
  • Move to Perth Western Australia. Graham starts medical school!! whoohoo!!
  • Mary finally has a full time "career" job.
  • Party in Fiji with Mom and Dad.
  • Trips to Pemberton, and exploring WA, our favorite places in Perth include the best little Vietnamese Restaurant in Northbridge, Harris Organic Wines, hanging out on the South Perth Fore Shore, hanging at the bowls club on a Friday night or Sunday afternoon.

Its been a wild ride!! I love you Graham, and would do it all again. Tomorrow sound good?
Love Always,
Marymoo

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been seven years, crazy. Happy Anniversary! You two make a great couple. I'm so happy Ann and I were able to be there for your wedding in Australia, we had a blast and will never forget the memories we made there. Love you Mary and miss you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem truly happy in your marriage Mary! I Love that you two found each other and can make each other even happier for many years to come! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete