Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Knowing me..

If you know me well these are a few things you can count on.

  • I can not spell.. at all... even simple words, once a friend named Janice had to teach me to spell her name by saying "Mary think of it as JA-nice, then you will never forget". and this proves I did not.
  • I am a simple cook. meat, and veg. maybe some pasta.
  • I spend a lot of time worrying about things that will never happen.
  • I can not sleep unless I read first, it can be for a few minutes, or a few hours, does not matter.
  • I love sugar, I was a candy child. I know my parents tried their best to keep sugar out of my diet, but I was a kid, and I was an American and that meant I ate a lot of sugar, I still do, although I have gotten better.
  • I do not know my multiplication tables. In 3rd grade I swore to my mother that I could do without knowing my times tables for the rest of my life. For all of third and fourth grade I hated learning them. And to my luck I have not had to use them much in my adult life. Although marrying a human calculator was the best thing I could have ever done.
  • I hate it when people are late.
  • I am rarely late.
  • I use images on my blog that I am sure I have to ask permission for. Hope I do not get caught.
  • I still have my childhood stuffed animal "Brownie" He sits on my bedside table!
  • I am a proud American
  • I love to write letters, and get them in the mail. My mom sends me a letter nearly every day with clippings from home, I have 4 boxes full of her letters. I guess she forgave me for not knowing my multiplication tables.
  • I love cats! I would be the crazy cat woman if I had not met Graham, although there is still a chance it could still happen.
  • I like to watch The Simpsons every evening at 6pm, and am not sure what life would be like if that stopped.
  • Sometimes I want to climb tree's in the park, but don't tell anyone about it. Same with jumping into pools with my cloths on when no one is paying attention.
  • I like to think I am a good friend, and I always try my best.
  • I would love start my own Children's Theatre Company.

Just felt like sharing. Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. Mary, I love your posts. Thanks for sharing fun info about you, and I must say most of it I already knew. I miss you and think about you often. I'm always trying to tell the girls to start blogging, hopefully someday. I think it's another great way to keep in touch, especially with a dear friend so far away. Hope your having a good week! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete