Friday, September 30, 2011

Views on the run!

I have to say.. I am extremely blessed. I live in a beautiful city, and just minutes from a beautiful river.

The Swan River in Perth.

 Last night on my run along the river and around my area of South Perth I had to stop and admire the view and thank god for allowing me experience this unique corner of the world. Not many Indiana girls get to call Perth home, even for a short period of time. The views I take in on my evening run are truly amazing and very Australian. I thought I might share a few images with you. These are taken from the internet I must say.. but they are a great representation of what I see.



This is the bridge and jetty I run past, sometimes I run up the bridge, sometimes down it. 



We have lots of black swans on the river. Beautiful birds, and a lot less threatening then their fairer cousins. I have yet to be chased by a black swan. They are a protected species. Don't worry we have lots of the in Perth, their natural habitat is here in West Australia.  
Just had to share this with you.. Its really an amazing place, and I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment