Thursday, August 11, 2011

I love it when Graham cooks for me!


I am a super lucky girl, I know most lady's don't get husbands who cook amazing meals for them. But I am one of the lucky few. Graham spoils me at least 2-3 times a week with a wonderful meal, often from a complicated recipe. He cooks every night of his school holiday breaks. Last year after his last exam he came home and cooked a chicken for 4 hours in a hard brick like dough, the chicken inside the bread brick was so yummy!!

This picture is from last Good Friday this year, Graham's family came to visit and he made this snapper dish. It was melt in your mouth delicious! It was an expensive meal so we have not had it since, but I can't wait till next year, I will request we have this again on Good Friday!

This week I came home from a meeting and Graham was baking ginger bread men.. in August.. they where good, although they felt rather Christmasy to me..

My favorite Grazy meals are:
Lasagna
Bread (he bakes all our bread, we don't buy store bread)
Home made Pizza's (from scratch)
Grilled Snapper
Chile Mussels
Crispy Chicken Tacos

Thanks husband for being amazing, your a medical student, but you still find time to cook me yummy things! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment