Wednesday, November 25, 2015

2015 was the year!!

When you have infertility, and its been a long road, you can't help but think with every passing life event or holiday.. will we have a baby this time next year? Will we have a baby after this is done? Will we be next after this friend has a baby?
Will this year be the year??

In March I decided to cut back working full time and move to part time work so Graham and I could give our latest IVF attempt the best chance. Well it was a good choice. We ended up getting 5 embryos and on my first frozen transfer baby boy decided to stick! Today I am 26 weeks Pregnant and we are over the moon!
Graham and I are very excited to be having a little boy due March 3rd.
Its been a long road for us. But I am so grateful we have gotten this far. Its been a healthy happy pregnancy, with a big fast growing baby. I pray every night that this little one goes full term and comes out a healthy and wiggling.

We did this frozen embryo transfer shortly after Graham's Nan Marj passed away in May. I like to think she made her way up to the afterlife and told our little boy to hurry up and get down here.  She knew how long we had been trying for a baby. Part of me feels life she opened the door.

Im sure in the next 12 months this blog might turn into the baby show. Im giving you fare warning now.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment