Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wolfla's in Perth

In November Mom and Dad came out for Graham's graduation. We loved having them here. It went too quickly, but I was so grateful to have my parents out to visit twice in 1 year.
During their visit we fit a lot in:
Wolfla & Buchanan family reunion (its not often we all together) Im so glad both my family and Graham's got to be together in 2013. We are spoiled. 
We celebrated Graham's Graduation.
We had Thanksgiving together.
We went on a trip to southern WA.
And we celebrated my Birthday!
It was one big party.


Mom's here!!


My Mom and Mum reunited at my house!



Secret Mom/Mums business. 


We fit everyone in at our tiny apartment for dinner (Graham and I ate on the couch). Mom & Dad, Karen & Stuart, Simon & Hannah.


Dad at his mobile ham station at his apartment in South Perth.


Two brothers.


We went to a show! We saw Crash Course at PICA in Perth's arts and culture district, James Street.


Mom and Dad at their appartment building across from the Perth Zoo in South Perth.


Mum and Son. Celebrating Graham's Graduation Day!


Graham got many beautiful gifts!


We had lots of Champaign at Mom and Dad's apartment before lunch.

We had a lovely time all together Wolfla's and Buchanan's. It went to quickly!


This is Mom making Thanksgiving dinner at her apartment in South Perth.


It took some time and 4 people, but we finally figured out how to use this oven. Here's Mom and Dad putting in some turkey for Thanksgiving.


Mom and Dad really enjoyed eating at our favourite local spot Bocelli's in South Perth. 


We went to the aquarium!! What fun!!


We spent a lot of time just hanging out.


Kit wasn't amused with this photo.  Happy Birthday to me!


Mom enjoyed all the fun and funky Australian plants and trees.



We went for mexican food on my Birthday. I had a lot of margaritas. 


My American pals joined me for my mexican birthday dinner in Fremantle. So good to have expat friends and I am thankful for these two. Sasha and April.


After my birthday dinner we found a huge fig tree decorated for Christmas!


I taught Mom how to play Words With Friends while she was here.


We went and visited my Cousin Debi and her husband Keith. This is Mom and Keith in their backyard in Bald Ivis. 


Dad made friends with little Chelsea the dog. 


Mom and Aunt Dorothy got to have a nice long visit. This is Mom's Aunt Dorothy and my Great Aunt. We are so lucky to have family in WA! A long way from Water Town South Dakota. Both Mom and Aunt Dorothy where born in Water Town.


We spent a lot of time laying by the pool at Mom and Dad's place. Graham took some naps.


We had dinner at our house for our last night together. 


Graham cooked a lamb roast. Dad's favorite!


We even managed a nice family photo with Kit Cat. 

What a wonderful time together. I am so thankful for our family. It might be small, but we have some wonderful people in it. 

Love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time together. Love the pictures. So happy Graham is all done with school, yeah! Congrats again. Love and miss you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys had a nice visit with the family. I love Kit's face in the two pics. One is pure "I'm not happy" the other is "I'm just not gonna look at the camera, there are too many women around!" lol. <3 kit!

    ReplyDelete