Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Oldies..


Me and my Dad in one of his old classic sports cars, this one was the Triumph we had in Boise Idaho. I think this photo was taken in 1998. It was a cool little car. But I don't recommend being boxed in on the highway by two semitrailer trucks while driving this model.


This one makes me smile. This is Graham and his Mum Karen in our Kitchen in Perth 2009. Karen always comes to visit for Thanksgiving, and here she was making a yummy hollandaise sauce. You can really see the motherly love coming through in this photo. And Graham is just being a ham.


Happy Easter! Here is Graham the Easter Bunny, well the angry Easter Bunny in this shot. But I had to take a picture! If you are looking to hire a Easter Bunny to hop around you yard and hide eggs Graham is your man!!
 (Easter 2005)



Our Wedding Day (the first time) in the American summer of 2005. This was all the guests we had! From Left, my Dad and Mom, center my friend Janice she was with me when I met Graham in Sydney, Graham's Mum Karen who traveled last minute from Sydney to come for our quite wedding, and Graham and myself. We where married by the then mayor of Greenfield, and had dinner in Carmel (Indiana). It was a beautiful day. This picture was taken on my parents back porch in Greenfield.



Let the campagne flow! My Mum in law is going to kill me for posting this one, but I love it. This photo always makes me laugh. This was right after Graham and I got married back at my parents house. Karen and I had had a few drinks! We seem to be attacking the camera while giggling in this one. Love it!

That's it for the old photos folks!!

Tomorrow is Graham's 30th Birthday party at the Lawn Bowls Club in Como, Western Australia.  So my next update should have some photos of that in it!
Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment